Services & Support
Contact the IT Helpdesk by any of the following ways:
- Through our new online self service portal you can create a new work order, view the status of your open work order(s), search for solutions, & update your profile.
- You can also email your service request to . Make sure that you include the nature of the issue(s) and a complete, detailed explanation of the problem(s). The more information we have, the better we can address the issue.
- For immediate assistance, contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 276-944-6881.
The Information Technology Department is not responsible for any data losses, maintenance, repair or replacement of non-College owned equipment.
To manage your password login here http:/portal.ehc.edu. In order to be able to reset an expired password using the online portal, you must have logged in and already set up your challenge questions.
Students can register for an account at MyResNet.com. If you need any help registering or connecting your devices, a support representative is available 24 hours a day to assist you.
- Call MyResNet support at 844-283-6502 (same phone # for Employee Support)
- Email email@example.com
- Text ResNet to 84700
- Chat live at www.MyResNet.com
Welcome to the new online service, GET Funds. This site allows you, your parents, guardians, or other relatives to make deposits on your card by using Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover credit cards. You can also check transaction histories, view account balances, report your card lost or found, and view local merchants accepting E&H GET Funds.
Students, Faculty, Staff visit the online portal here ($10.00 minimum).
Parents, Guardians or other Relatives/Friends:
Click here to deposit into a students account ($10.00 minimum).**You will need to know the student ID #.
A convenience fee will be applied per transaction.
You can also take cash or check to the Business Office located in Wiley Hall on the main campus.
Where can these funds be used?
Wow cafe (located in Martin Brock)
The Zone (located in Martin Brock)
Simply to Go (located in McGlothlin Street)
Cafeteria (located in VanDyke)
- Mini Mercantile
- FollowMe printers are located throughout campus.
Get Mobile App