Semester & Summer Abroad
Broaden your view of the world.
Semester Abroad E&H Partner Programs (Study Abroad Fee Waived)
Emory & Henry Semester in Ireland
The E&H Semester in Dublin appeals to all majors and provides opportunities for students to study abroad while gaining skills that fit with their professional aspirations as they work approximately 20 hours a week at a community organization or business. Students also enroll in courses at Dublin City University and study Irish heritage and culture while exploring specific connections among Ireland, Southwest Virginia, and other areas of Appalachia. E&H partners with the International Partnership for Service Learning (ISPL) for this program. More information here.
Emory & Henry Exchange Partnerships
To participate in an exchange partner program, you must be nominated for the program by the Office of International Education. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
E&H Affiliate Programs (Require study abroad fee of $2000)
Summer Programs (No study abroad fee)
Students can choose from a variety of summer programs all over the world.
Below are programs that have been popular with students. If you do not see a program listed, please inquire with email@example.com.
- Knowledge Exchange Institute (KEI) (varied programs)
- International Studies Abroad (ISA) (varied programs)
- American College Norway (ACN) Summer School
- Queen’s University Belfast
- University of Bristol (Biomedical & Veterinary Medicine)
- University of Bristol (Arts, Activism, & Social Justice)
- University of Exeter International Summer School
- University of Westminster London Summer School
- The Fulbright UK Summer Institutes
The deadline for the semester abroad application is December 1 prior to the year of study.
If you plan to study abroad for a semester in 2018-2019, your application is due December 1, 2017.
Applications for summer study are due December 1 prior to the summer of study.
If you plan to study abroad in summer 2018, your application is due December 1, 2017.