Registration & Scheduling
Registration and Scheduling information for Intramural Sports can be found at www.imleagues.com. Simply search for Emory & Henry College.
IMLeagues Account Creation
All intramural participants are required to create an account on IMLeagues.com. To create an IMLeagues account:
- Go to www.imleagues.com and click on the “Create Account” link.
- Enter your information, including your school email address (@ehc.edu), and submit.
- You must use your school email address. The IMLeagues system recognizes your school’s domain and will only allow you to join the E&H site with the proper email domain.
- You will be sent an account verification email to your school email account.
- Log in to imleagues.com by clicking the link provided in the verification email. After verifying your email address, the Emory & Henry Intramurals link should pop up. Click “Join School”.
Signing Up for an Event
How to sign up for an intramural sport:
- Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
- Click on the “Emory & Herny Intramurals” link.
- The current sports are displayed toward the bottom of the screen. Click on the sport you wish to join. Choose the league you wish to play (i.e. Men’s Competitive, Men’s Recreational, Women, etc.).
- Captains must accept team members’ requests before they are on the team’s roster.
- Division space is limited and is on a first-come, first-served basis. Teams must have the minimum number of players on their roster before their placement in the division is confirmed.
- Teams without the minimum number of players by the entry deadline will be removed from the league.
Join a team by:
- Finding the team and captain name on division page and requesting to join.
- Going to the captain’s player card page, viewing his team, and requesting to join.
- Accepting a request from the captain to join his team.
- Join as a Free Agent. Team captains can search for free agents and extend invitations to join their team.