The goal of the Kelly Library Instruction Program is to foster information literacy as an integral part of the College’s commitment to scholarship. Click here for more information.
Our professional library staff will be happy to provide the following services to faculty:
- Orientations to the library, its services, and its facilities
- Instruction in information research to classes
- Working with you on creating effective library assignments
- Providing in-depth reference assistance to you and your students
Librarians will be glad to provide general tours of services, collections, and physical facilities for your students by prior arrangement.
A faculty member may schedule a brief informational tour of our library at any time during the year to become acquainted with our services and facilities. To schedule a tour please email Jane Caldwell or call her at ext. 6209
Faculty Requests and Allocations
- Faculty Materials Request Form
- Library Requests from Faculty (with Departmental Summaries)
- Faculty Supplemental Library Materials Grant Application (online form)
- Faculty Supplemental Library Materials Grant Application(.doc or .pdf)
Place items on reserve for courses and projects.