*Please note that students may both present at Ampersand Day and serve as an Ampersand Ambassador. It is possible (and encouraged) to do both!*
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Ampersand Ambassadors will be assigned to specific sessions on Ampersand Day and will assist presenters and guests with any needs they may have.
- Ampersand Ambassadors will help direct guests to Ampersand Day events.
- Ampersand Ambassadors will attend a brief training to prepare for Ampersand Day.
- Ampersand Ambassadors will answer questions visitors may have, assist in problem solving and will carry out any tasks assigned by Ampersand Day planners and Head Ampersand Ambassadors.
- Applicants must be in good standing with the College.
- Applicants must have an excellent knowledge of Emory & Henry College’s campus and culture.
- Applicants must have exceptional customer service skills.
- Applicants must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Applicants must possess the following characteristics – dependable, punctual, courteous, motivated, patient, flexible, and able to work with diverse groups.
- Applicants must be able to work independently as well as cooperatively in a team setting.