Admission Criteria as a First-Year Student
- High School GPA of 3.3 as computed by the Office of Admissions
- E&H GPA of 3.3 or better as computed by the Office of the Registrar
- 3.0 GPA in any Physical Therapy Prerequisite courses (if taken)
- Active involvement in Pre-Health Club
- Letter of Recommendation from a Pre-Health Advisor
- Interview for selected candidates
The Committee will select up to 25 students to invite for an initial interview.
The most highly ranked of those interviewed will be selected to participate in the program.
All fields marked with asterisk (*) are required.