Emory & Henry College invites area high school junior and senior students to submit artwork, in any media, to be juried in the third annual Blue & Gold Emory & Henry High School Arts Exhibition. Three students will be awarded a scholarship to Emory & Henry College, conditional upon acceptance to the college. Additional awards of merit will be made.
- Deadline to Submit Artwork: January 13, 2020
- Students will be advised if Artwork is selected by January 17, 2020
- Drop Off Dates: January 24, 2020 3:00 - 6:00 pm & January 25, 2020 12:00 - 3:00 pm
- Art Exhibition will be on display from February 1 - February 21
- Pick up Dates: February 21 3:00 - 6:00 & February 22 1:00 - 4:00
- Students may submit photos of up to 5 entries.
- Works in all medium are encouraged: 3-dimensional works: ceramics, sculpture, wood, plaster. 2-dimensional: watercolor, acrylic, oil, colored pencil, graphite, printmaking, photography, and digital art.
- Each entry should be formatted to be approximately 8 inches by 10 inches (no taller than 8 inches, no wider than 10 inches), 300 dpi and saved with a file name in the following format. Please try to get images close to 10 MB if possible.
The following information should be listed in this order for each entry in the Image List section of this application:
- Entry number
- Artist’s name
- Title of the work
- High School, City, State
- Art teacher’s name
- Size (framed) H x W x D
All fields marked with asterisk (*) are required.