- We’re now available for virtual Office Hours
- Contact me firstname.lastname@example.org for more details including the links to join
- Thursdays from 4-4:45 p.m. EST
Growing up and going to school in Bristol, Virginia/Tennessee, I’ve known Emory & Henry’s campus well throughout my life, having graduated from the college in 2016 with a B.A. in Civic Innovation & History.
I began working with the Admissions Office in October, 2017. If there’s one thing I learned from my time as an E&H student, it’s that everyone has their own social capital or something to give back to their community, no matter how great or small—mine is guiding others through the process of attending this institution that helped me find my own way in the past.
There are so many opportunities to get involved in a variety of activities at the college. For example, while I was a student here:
- I was an active member of Theta Chi Epsilon social fraternity, as well as served a term as Treasurer for the campus’ Greek Council.
- I aided my community through countless service organizations such as Blue Key Honor Society, Alpha Phi Omega, E&H Greens, Rotary, Up til Dawn, and more.
- I was involved in diversity groups such as the E&H Association for Religious Diversity and E&H Gender & Sexualities Alliance.
- Through both work study and an internship, I worked through the Appalachian Center for Civic Life with the Wilderness Regional Road Museum based in Newbern, reviewing and compiling data for a digital archive for community members of Pulaski County.
Addtional Phone Number (cell)
Emory & Henry College ’16