In case of a dangerous person on campus...
- Remain calm, do not engage the intruder.
- A quick and quiet escape is suggested, if it can be done
- If attempting to escape, keep your hands elevated with
open palms visible, especially if encountering law enforcement officers. Follow all instructions given.
- If you cannot safely exit the building, seek secure shelter.
- Close and lock windows, lower blinds, remain out of
sight, and turn off the lights.
- Once secured, take cover behind concrete walls, thick
desks, and filing cabinets that are away from windows and doors.
- Remain quiet and turn off cell phone ringers.