In case of a medical emergency...
- If the person is seriously injured or non-responsive, CALL 911.
- Give key information to the 911 operator (location/address, type of injury/illness etc.) and stay on the line until help arrives.
- Ask others to assist (directing emergency personnel to your location, crowd control).
- Remain calm.
- If the person is not seriously injured, contact the College Health Center at 276-944-6538 or Campus Security at 276-944-6222 for assistance.
- Always report injuries on campus to the Office of the Vice President for Business & Finance
Please note that Automated Electronic Defibrillators (AED’s) are available on campus in the following locations:
o Campus Safety Office
o Equestrian Center
o Kelly Library
o King Center Athletic Training Room
o McGlothlin-Street Hall 139
o Wiley Hall 121
o Van Dyke Student Center