Dining Accommodations

Students who wish to request dining accommodations, due to diagnoses requiring dietary alterations, should complete the process to register with the Office of Student Accessibility Support Services, including providing documentation of their diagnoses. Students will then meet with the Accessibility Coordinator to discuss the request and to determine whether the request seems reasonable.

If the request is determined to be reasonable and appropriate, the Accessibility Coordinator will request that the student sign a Release of Information for communication with Student Life. The Accessibility Coordinator will then pass the request to Student Life, who will implement accommodations, as appropriate.