New Full–time Resident Undergraduate Student for the 2017-18 Academic Year
Tuition: $34,500 per year New, Incoming Students
($17,250 per semester / 12-18 credit hours / entering 2017-17 first-year and transfer students*)
Mandatory Student Fees: (Includes Activity & Technology Fees)
Student Activity Fees:
- Full-time Student: $200 per year
- Part-time Student: $100
- Residential Student: $350
- Commuter Student: $250
- Room**(Avg.) : $6,200 per year ($3,100 per semester)
- Board**(Avg.): $5,620 per year ($2,810 per semester, 19 meals per week plus $280 in FlexDollars and $280 in OneCard cash)
- TOTAL: $46,870 per year ($23,435 per semester, based on averages)
**Costs vary based on selected meal plan and/or residence. See additional options below.
Student Health Insurance
Student Health Insurance is recommended for all full-time students at Emory & Henry College — and required of all students participating in our Athletic Programs. Visit our Health Insurance Form to register your insurance with the college, view policy purchasing options, or waive your insurance.
File My Health Insurance Information (Login required using your @ehc.edu account)