Housing, Meal Plans, Tuition for Part Time & Non-Degree Seeking Students, Academic Fees
Housing (Room) options — Annual Fall & Spring Semesters
- Weaver, Wiley Jackson, Stuart and Sullins: $5,500 per year
- Hillman (single residence): $7,200 per year
- Cambridge, Prillaman and Two New Units: $7,200 per year
- Elm and Hickory: $7,200 per year
- Village Townhouse: $7,900 per year
- Private Room additional charge: $1,300 (extra based on availability)
Meal Plan (Board) options — Annual Fall & Spring Semesters
- 19 Meals per week plus $260 Flex Cash and $250 GET Funds Cash: $6225 per year (default meal plan)
- 14 Meals per week plus $300 Flex Cash and $250 GET Funds Cash: $6020 per year
- 10 Meals per week plus $300 Flex Cash, $250 GET Funds Cash: $5,100 per year (Requires junior or senior status living in the Village Townhouses only.)
- 5 Meals per week plus $250 Flex Cash and $250 GET Funds Cash: $2,040 per year (Commuting students only eligible)
Daily meal rates are available for non-residential students and guests.
*GET Funds cards are usable for a variety of purposes outside of meal plans such as Sodexo venues, Macado’s and Emory Mercantile & Bookstore.
Tuition for Part–Time Students
- $1,350 per credit hour (less than 12 hours per semester)
Tuition for Part–Time Non-Degree seeking students
For students who are not seeking a degree, certificate or endorsement.
- Tuition per semester: $1,050 (Limit one course per semester)
- Course Overload Fee: $1,350 per credit hour (for students taking above 18.0 semester hours) See Registrar for form to petition to overload courses.
- Course Audit Fee (requires approval): $135 per credit hour
- Community Club Audit Fee: $60
- Activity Fee (part-time students, per semester) $50
- Dual Enrollment Program: TBD