Tuition for Part Time & Non-Degree Seeking Students, Academic Fees
Tuition for Part-Time Students
- $1,350 per credit hour (less than 12 hours per semester)
Tuition for Part-Time Non-Degree seeking students
For students who are not seeking a degree, certificate, or endorsement.
- Tuition per semester: $1,050 (Limit one course per semester)
- Course Overload Fee: $1,350 per credit hour (for students taking above 18.0 semester hours) See Registrar for the form to petition to overload courses.
- Course Audit Fee (requires approval): $135 per credit hour
- Community Club Audit Fee: $60
- Activity Fee (part-time students, per semester) $50
- Dual Enrollment Program: TBD