Now under the care of Emory & Henry College, the 120-acre riding center (off I-81, exit 10) has indoor and outdoor arenas and a cross-country course suitable for competitions and hands-on training.
Facilities include a state-of-the-art riding center, surrounded by rolling hills and stunning landscapes. The college provides 40 quality school horses, but students are welcome to bring their own horses when space is available.
- 250 x 150 and 200 x 100 foot indoor arenas
- 350 x 200 foot outdoor arena
- The A.J. Coyle Memorial Cross-Country Course
- 40 quality school horses
- 28-stall boarder barn for student horses
- A 6-horse gooseneck Sundowner van
- A 2-horse trailer for transportation to shows
- 9 large grass paddocks
- 4 tack rooms
- USA Equestrian regulation jumps
- More than 80 box stalls
- 3 wash stalls with hot and cold water
- Laundry facilities
- Classroom/viewing room