E&H OneCard Get Funds
Welcome to the new online service, Get Funds. This site allows you, your parents, guardians, or other relatives to make deposits on your E&H OneCard by using Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover credit cards. You can also check transaction histories, view account balances, report your card lost or found, and view local merchants accepting E&H OneCard.
Students, Faculty, Staff can visit the online portal to add funds ($10.00 minimum).
Parents, Guardians or other Relatives/Friends can also to deposit into a student’s account ($10.00 minimum).**You will need to know the student ID #. Note: Please ensure to add a “0” first before entering the student’s ID number, for example “0123456”.
A convenience fee will be applied per transaction.
Where to Use
You can use these funds for printing to any of the FollowMe printers as well as any of the following vendor locations:
- Mercantile & Bookstore (*Note* OneCard cannot be used for textbook purchases at this time.)
- The Hut (located in Martin Brock)
- The Zone (located in Martin Brock)
- Simply to Go (located in McGlothlin Street)
- Cafeteria (located in VanDyke)
- Mini Mercantile