Levin-Goffe Scholarship for LGBTQI Immigrants
Awarding a total of $25,000 for up to two years of school, the Levin-Goffe Scholarship provides a measure of financial stability to undergraduate students who are both LGBTQ or intersex and undocumented immigrants. Eligible applicants are all those who:
- Are lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, queer, or intersex;
- Do not hold U.S. citizenship, a green card, or an F-1 visa;
- Have a current, most recent, or cumulative GPA of at least 3.25;
- Are enrolled at an accredited, nonprofit school in New York City; and
- Have completed one academic year / are at least a rising sophomore
We welcome applications from refugees and individuals seeking or granted asylum.
Please note that all application information is kept confidential. In addition, applicants do not need to include any information they feel unsafe sharing (e.g., address).
Applications are now available and can be accessed here. Completed applications, along with two (2) letters of recommendation and the applicant’s most recent transcripts, are due by noon on Wednesday, June 6th, 2018.