Letters of Reference
Applicants must provide three letters of reference at the time of their application.
- One letter must be from a nationally certified and state licensed Physician Assistant with whom the applicant shadowed during actual patient-care activities for a minimum of 20 hours.
- One letter must be from a professor with whom the student completed one or more college-level courses.
- One letter must be from a work supervisor (from either volunteer service or paid employment).
- It is important that the letters of reference be completed by individuals who have first-hand knowledge of your skills, strengths, and weaknesses.
- References from friends, family members and relatives are not appropriate and will not be accepted.