AHA CPR/BLS for Healthcare Providers Training (required for all students prior to matriculation)
- Estimated cost: $45.00 for the course- blended courses available
- Cost varies but can be as low as $8.00 for skills training + $16.00 for the textbook.
- The certification lasts for 2 years.
- All students must have AHA CPR/BLS Certification for Healthcare Providers prior to matriculation and must maintain certification throughout their program’s duration.
- Students will need to be recertified prior to their clinical phase of training to ensure no lapse in certification.