E&H Doctor of Physical Therapy Early Assurance Program (DPT-EAP)
Up to ten qualifying students can gain admission to the E&H DPT program as a high school senior!
Initial Admissions Criteria:
- General Application to Emory & Henry College
- Also, Complete the Early Assurance Program Application which includes an essay
- Must be a high school senior enrolling in the fall semester immediately after graduation
- Minimum High School GPA: 3.3 (4.0 scale)
- SAT/ACT minimum: 1150/25
- On-site Interviews will be selected for up to 25 applicants
Applying during your first year at E&H? Use this application
Continuing Consideration Criteria:
- Yearly review of each student in the program related to their conditional acceptance
- Maintaining a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 or last 60 hour cumulative GPA of 3.5
- Prerequisite GPA of 3.0
- GRE Qualification - minimum 300 combined and analytical writing score of 3.5
More details and information about the DPT-EAP can be found here.