Master of Science in Athletic Training Guaranteed Admissions - University of Lynchburg
Emory & Henry College is pleased to offer a guaranteed acceptance articulation agreement into the Master of Science in Athletic Training (MSAT) at the University of Lynchburg for qualifying students completing their undergraduate degree at Emory & Henry.
In order to qualify, the E&H student must:
- Graduate with a baccalaureate degree from E&H with a minimum overall GPA of 3.25 within the last 7 years
- Earn a B- or greater in all prerequisite coursework:
- Human Anatomy & Physiology (8 credit hours)
- Chemistry (4 credit hours)
- Biology (4 credit hours)
- Exercise Physiology (4 credit hours)
- Psychology or Sport Psychology (3-4 credit hours)
- Physics or Kinesiology or Biomechanics (3-4 credit hours)
- Statistics (3-4 credit hours)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Completion of UL graduate application or the ATCAS application
- Current Emergency Cardiac Care certification for the professional rescuer
- Successful interview with MSAT admission committee
Interested students should submit an intent to apply to Dr. Debbie Bradney, the MSAT department chair by December 1 of the year prior to the start date.
Admission materials, including payment of fees, must be submitted by January 15.
This guarantee is available for 1 qualifying student each year.