ETSU Bill Gatton College of Pharmacy Priority Admission
The Bill Gatton College of Pharmacy at East Tennessee State University offers priority admission for E&H students who are completing a Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry.
- Students with a 3.0 GPA will qualify for a guaranteed interview
- Students with a 3.4 GPA may qualify for conditional admission
- Students should apply for early decision for their anticipated start year
Two program admission options:
- Traditional application in senior year to begin Pharmacy students after completing undergraduate requirements.
- The application can occur during the third year of undergraduate studies and the student would complete the BA degree in Chemistry while completing the first year of Pharmacy studies.