Student Background Checks, Comprehensive Drug Screens and Medical Clearance
All students are required to successfully complete a national background check and comprehensive drug screen within one month of matriculating into the program and annually thereafter.
- Some clinical sites may required completion of additional background checks, fingerprinting, and drug screens to participate in the clinical rotation.
- All background checks and drug screens must be completed via the program-identified vendor.
- Students are responsible for all expenses related to background checks, fingerprinting, and drug screens.
Medical Clearance to Participate in Program
- Candidates invited to join the MPAS program must have the Medical Clearance form completed prior to matriculation. This form will be accessible by applicants once they are informed of their admission decision.
- Please see PA Program Student Medical Clearance Form here: https://www.ehc.edu/live/files/426-medical-clearance-form-mpas