Next Steps for Admitted RN to BSN Students
Once students applied and have received their acceptance letter into the RN to BSN program, please complete the following steps.
- E&H email account: After you submit your enrollment deposit, an E&H email account is created for you and you’ll receive an email at the address on your admissions application which will include login information. Login information expires after 120 days, so please reset your password as needed to ensure you can access your account throughout the summer and after. Check this email frequently for updates.
- Disclosure Form (student must be logged into ehc.edu email account to access)
- Emergency Information (student must be logged into ehc.edu email account to access)
- Family Data Form (student must be logged into ehc.edu email account to access)
- E&H Promissory Note Send to Sunny Crisp at email@example.com in Business Office with Student Accounts, Wiley Hall. (form accepted any of these four ways: 1) digitally signed and emailed; 2) printed, completed, scanned and emailed; 3) printed, completed and faxed to: 276-944-6884; or 4) printed, completed and mailed/delivered to Student Accounts, P.O. Box 947, Emory, Virginia 24327.)
E&H Immunization Record and Medical Information Form (“Medical Form,” 6-pages, printed)
To Complete the “Medical Form”…
Make an appointment with your primary care provider for a physical evaluation and bring this form along for your provider to help complete.
Complete all six pages.
Tetanus booster must be within past 10 years.
The student needs to sign pages 1, 2 and 6 (or guardian will sign page 6 if the student is under 18).
The provider needs to sign pages 2, 3 and 5.
Once completed, mail your medical form to:
Office of Admission, Emory & Henry College, P.O. Box 947, Emory, VA 24327
Or, fax directly: Emory & Henry College, Health Center • Fax: 276-944-6666
- Transcripts: Send final transcript(s) for any college coursework you have taken to Emory & Henry College, Office of Admissions, P.O. Box 947, Emory, Va. 24327.
- Proof of Insurance Waiver (Students may their own insurance through an employer) Health Insurance is REQUIRED for SHS students. Visit the Health Center Insurance page for more information.
- Vehicle Registration (Completed at Marion Campus during Orientation Day)