Financial Aid & Payment Options
Finalize Your Financial Aid & Payment Options
- If you have not done so, file your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and use our E&H code: 003709
- After you are admitted, a Self Service account is created for you and you’ll receive an email at the address on your admissions application which will include login information.
- Review your financial aid award letter carefully. Ask questions, if needed. Award is mailed to home address as well as emailed to address on file when you apply.
- Finalize your financial aid and payment options on Self Service.
- All financial aid forms and payments MUST be finalized before the start of the semester. Go to Financial Aid Home on Self Service to see any remaining items in your checklist.
- Students may login to view their account activity for current semester into their Self Service account. Statements will not be mailed. Complete all of the above steps to ensure you have the most accurate statement as billing takes into consideration many factors such as your acceptance of financial aid, housing, meal plan, health insurance, etc. Students may designate Proxy Access to assist a spouse or other family member in viewing and paying their account.