Finalize Your Financial Aid & Payment Options
- If you have not done so, file your FAFSA® (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and use our E&H code: 003709
- After you are admitted, a Self Service account is created for you and you’ll receive an email at the address on your admissions application which will include login information.
- Review your financial aid award letter carefully. Ask questions, if needed. Award is mailed to home address as well as emailed to address on file when you apply.
- Finalize your financial aid and payment options on Self Service.
- Login to Self Service and go to Financial Aid to accept (or decline) your financial aid and complete the required steps in the checklist.
- If accepting loans, complete the “Master” Stafford Promissory Note in Helpful Links sidebar.
- Choose Tuition Payment Plans (12, 10, 8, 5 and 4-month payment options) if needed.