Finalize Your Financial Aid & Payment Options
- If you have not done so, file your FAFSA® (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and use our E&H code: 003709
- After you are admitted, a Self Service account is created for you and you’ll receive an email at the address on your admissions application which will include login information.
- Review your financial aid award letter carefully. Ask questions, if needed. Award is mailed to home address as well as emailed to address on file when you apply.
- Finalize your financial aid and payment options on Self Service.
- Login to Self Service and go to Financial Aid to accept (or decline) your financial aid and complete the required steps in the checklist.
- If accepting loans, complete the “Master” Stafford Promissory Note in the Helpful Links sidebar.
- Login to Self-Service and go into Student/Employee Finance. You can view your bill to see any out-of-pocket expenses. You may mail a check or complete an online payment for the amount or choose a Tuition Payment Plan (Fall Semester 6-pay plan begins in June, 5-pay plan in July and 4-pay plan in August. Spring Semester 6-pay plan begins in December, 5-pay plan in December and 4-pay plan in January.) All payment arrangements should be finalized by August 1 for the fall semester and January 4 for the spring semester.