Complete Housing Agreement and Forms by June 1
Submit these required enrollment forms by June 1.
Please complete the forms by the deadline to ensure the best possible student experience. You need to be logged into your E&H email address account to access these forms.
HOUSING FORM FOR NEW STUDENTS—Residential students need to complete the Housing Agreement & Residence Life Form
- Students requesting to live off-campus as commuters should complete the Off-Campus Housing Application to request to live off-campus. For questions regarding eligibility, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your admissions counselor.
- You will find this Housing Agreement when you log on to MyHub and select Student Life at the top of the form. In order to begin your application, you must click the “next” button at the bottom of the form. The tabs on the left will help guide you through the Housing Agreement process. Once you have finished a page and moved to the next, the previous page will be saved with the information provided. Make sure you complete all sections.
- Students will be assigned to freshman housing (Hickory, Elm, or Wiley Jackson)
PROXY ACCESS—Login to portal.ehc.edu and click on Access College Software in the upper right, then choose MyHub. Choose the ‘Students’ tab and then on the left menu ‘Parent Proxy.’ Complete the form and submit it. Proxy access enables a third party to view a student’s account. This does not grant access to the student’s E&H email account.
- EMERGENCY CONTACT INFORMATION Form
VEHICLE REGISTRATION (For students bringing a vehicle to campus: login to portal.ehc.edu and click on Access College Software in the upper right, then choose the MyHub application. Go to the ‘Students’ tab and scroll down to ‘My Vehicle Information’ to complete and submit the form.
- Vehicle Waiver Form (For students choosing to not bring a vehicle to campus, log in to your campus @ehc.edu email to complete the form to ensure vehicle registration charges are removed from your bill.)
- Promissory Note Please complete and return this form to Sara Hansen in the Business Office. You may complete it digitally and email it to Sara Hansen at email@example.com, or scan and email it or print and complete and mail it to Emory & Henry College, Business Office, Attn: Sara Hansen, P.O. Box 947, Emory, Virginia 24327. Forms will also be available to complete at check-in.
*Please note there is no longer a requirement to complete the disclosure form as students should complete the Parent Proxy steps. Please follow all steps provided by the Office of Financial Aid.