June 1 Forms Deadline Fall Enrollment
Complete and submit required enrollment forms by June 1.
If you miss the deadline to submit your forms, you may lose your priority placement. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Disclosure Form (student must be logged into ehc.edu email account to access)
- Emergency Information (student must be logged into ehc.edu email account to access)
- Family Data Form (student must be logged into ehc.edu email account to access)
E&H Promissory Note Send to Sunny Crisp at email@example.com in Business Office with Student Accounts, Wiley Hall. (form accepted any of these four ways: 1) digitally signed and emailed; 2) printed, completed, scanned and emailed; 3) printed, completed and faxed to: 276-944-6884; or 4) printed, completed and mailed/delivered to Student Accounts, P.O. Box 947, Emory, Virginia 24327.)
- Vehicle Registration or Waiver Form (student must be logged into ehc.edu email account to access)
- Optional: View/Add Proxy Access for Parents/Guardians (to view or edit account)
Note: This does not grant access to student’s E&H email account.
- Health insurance is strongly recommended for all undergraduate students at Emory & Henry College for the 2020-2021 school year. Private Health Insurance is required for School of Health Sciences graduate students, varsity athletes, and students in several Affinity Programs including Cheer and Dance, Equestrian riders, Outdoor Programs and Rugby. International Students must have a U.S. accepted policy. Visit the Health Center Insurance page for more information.
- Residential Students: Housing Agreement & Residence Life Form
- Off-Campus and Commuter Students: Commuter Request Form and Residency Waiver Policies, Procedures and Request Form