Complete Medical Form and Requirements by July 1
Submit these required enrollment forms by July 1.
Please complete the forms by the deadline to ensure the best possible student experience. You need to be logged into your E&H email address account to access these forms.
SEND FINAL TRANSCRIPTS: Send final transcript(s) for high school or for any college coursework you have taken such as Dual Credit/Enrollment to:
Office of Admission, Emory & Henry College, P.O. Box 947, Emory, VA 24327 (or send immediately after graduation/completion of course if after July 1)
E&H Immunization Record and Medical Information Form (“MEDICAL FORM,” 6-pages, printed)
- Make an appointment with your primary care provider for a physical evaluation and bring this form along for your provider to help complete.
- Complete all six pages.
- Tetanus booster must be within the past 10 years.
- The student needs to sign pages 1, 2 and 6 (or guardian will sign page 6 if the student is under 18).
- The provider needs to sign pages 2, 3 and 5.
Once completed, mail your medical form to:
Office of Admission, Emory & Henry College, P.O. Box 947, Emory, VA 24327
Or, fax directly: Emory & Henry College, Health Center • Fax: 276-944-6666
AVAILABLE MAY 15:
Are you a recruited varsity athlete?
2022-2023 student-athlete online forms will be available May 15. Complete Student-Athlete Online Forms by July 1 for the fall semester and submit the completed “Medical Form” (above) and other needed information. Contact the athletics office or your coach about other requirements for your team or call 276.944.6233 with any questions. If you have trouble logging in, please contact Melissa Davis at email@example.com.
*Does not apply to club sport athlete participants.
COVID-19 information is constantly evolving. Check back often for requirements and reporting requests for 2022-2023 school year.
- Find additional information about the Emory & Henry College COVID-19 vaccination policy. The policy is currently being evaluated currently to determine 2022-2023 requirements. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
- For 2021-2022, health insurance was strongly recommended for all undergraduate students at Emory & Henry College. Private Health Insurance was required for School of Health Sciences graduate students, varsity athletes, and students in several Affinity Programs including Cheer and Dance, Equestrian riders, Outdoor Programs and Rugby. International Students must have a U.S. accepted policy. Visit the Health Center Insurance page for more information. The policy is currently being evaluated to determine 2022-2023 requirements. Email email@example.com for questions.
*Please note there is no longer a requirement to complete an E&H promissory note since we have a tuition payment plan. If students do not complete a tuition payment plan, they elect to pay in full. Please follow all steps provided by the Office of Financial Aid.