Send Final Transcripts, Medical Form and Other Requirements by July 1
Submit these required enrollment forms by July 1.
Please complete the forms by the deadline to ensure the best possible student experience. You need to be logged into your E&H email address account to access these forms.
SEND FINAL TRANSCRIPTS: Send final transcript(s) for high school or for any college coursework you have taken such as Dual Credit/Enrollment to:
Office of Admission, Emory & Henry College, P.O. Box 947, Emory, VA 24327 (or send immediately after graduation/completion of the course if after July 1)
E&H Immunization Record and Medical Information Form (“MEDICAL FORM,” 6-pages, printed)
- Make an appointment with your primary care provider for a physical evaluation and bring this form along for your provider to help complete.
- Complete all six pages.
- Tetanus booster must be within the past 10 years.
- The student needs to sign pages 1, 2 and 6 (or guardian will sign page 6 if the student is under 18).
- The provider needs to sign pages 2, 3 and 5.
Once completed, mail your medical form to:
Office of Admission, Emory & Henry College, P.O. Box 947, Emory, VA 24327
Or, fax directly: Emory & Henry College, Health Center • Fax: 276-944-6666
See the April 18, 2023-COVID-19 Updated COVID Guidance for 2023-2024 Academic Year.
Are you a recruited varsity athlete?
2022-2023 student-athlete online form: Complete Student-Athlete Online Forms by July 1 for the fall semester and submit the completed “Medical Form” (above) and other needed information. Contact the athletics office or your coach about other requirements for your team or call 276.944.6233 with any questions. If you have trouble logging in, please contact Melissa Davis at email@example.com.
- Student-Athlete Online Forms you can follow the instructions here.
*Does not apply to club sport athlete participants.