Required Steps for Spring Enrollment
Students entering in the Spring semester should complete and submit required enrollment forms before December 10 or on the date of deposit if after the deadline. The sooner you complete the enrollment forms, the better!
If you miss the deadline to submit your forms, you may lose your priority placement. Questions? Contact email@example.com.
- Transcripts: Send final transcript(s) for any college coursework you have taken such as Dual Credit/Enrollment to Emory & Henry College, Office of Admissions.
- Complete the Spring 2022 Orientation Registration Form as soon as you send in your transcripts. This will allow the Orientation team to assign your academic advisor in order to register for classes.
- On AP test date, designate Emory & Henry College to receive your AP test scores on the answer sheet. Or, send scores from your College Board online account. Scores are typically available in early July from APscore.org.
- Emergency Contact Information Form (student must be logged into ehc.edu email account to access)
- Disclosure Form (student must be logged into ehc.edu email account to access)
- Family Data Form (student must be logged into ehc.edu email account to access)
E&H Promissory Note Send to Angie Werth at firstname.lastname@example.org in Business Office with Student Accounts, Wiley Hall. (form accepted any of these four ways: 1) digitally signed and emailed; 2) printed, completed, scanned and emailed; 3) printed, completed and faxed to: 276-944-6884; or 4) printed, completed and mailed/delivered to Student Accounts, P.O. Box 947, Emory, Virginia 24327.)
- Vehicle Registration or Waiver Form (student must be logged into ehc.edu email account to access)
- Optional: View/Add Proxy Access for Parents/Guardians (to view or edit account)
Note: This does not grant access to a student’s E&H email account.
- Health insurance is strongly recommended for all undergraduate students at Emory & Henry College. Private Health Insurance is required for School of Health Sciences graduate students, varsity athletes, and students in several Affinity Programs including Cheer and Dance, Equestrian riders, Outdoor Programs and Rugby. International Students must have a U.S. accepted policy. Visit the Health Center Insurance page for more information.
- Residential Students: Housing Agreement & Residence Data Form
- Off-Campus and Commuter Students: Commuter Request Form and Residency Waiver Policies, Procedures and Request Form
- COVID-19 Vaccination Verification Form (student must be logged into ehc.edu email account to access) Find additional information about the Emory & Henry College COVID-19 vaccination policy.
E&H Immunization Record and Medical Information Form (“Medical Form,” 6-pages, printed)
To Complete the “Medical Form”…
Make an appointment with your primary care provider for a physical evaluation and bring this form along for your provider to help complete.
Complete all six pages.
Tetanus booster must be within the past 10 years.
The student needs to sign pages 1, 2 and 6 (or guardian will sign page 6 if the student is under 18).
The provider needs to sign pages 2, 3 and 5.
Once completed, mail your medical form to:
Office of Admission, Emory & Henry College, P.O. Box 947, Emory, VA 24327
Or, fax directly: Emory & Henry College, Health Center • Fax: 276-944-6666
- All financial aid requirements MUST be finalized at Financial Aid Student Self-Service. For questions, contact email@example.com.
- Students may log in to myhub.ehc.edu to view their financial account for the spring semester. Statements will be finalized by December 15 for the spring semester. Statements will not be mailed. Complete all of the above steps to ensure you have the most accurate statement as billing takes into consideration many factors such as your acceptance of financial aid, housing, meal plan, health insurance, etc. Students may designate Proxy Access to Parents/Guardians to assist with viewing and paying their account.
- Choose Tuition Payment Plans if needed and complete payment arrangements by January 3 for the spring semester.
Are you a recruited varsity athlete?
Complete Student-Athlete Online Forms and submit the completed “Medical Form” (above) and other needed information. Contact the athletics office or your coach about other requirements for your team or call 276.944.6233 with any questions.
*Does not apply to club sport athlete participants.