Section 2: Student Employment Opportunities

The Office of Housing & Residence Life hires student employees in a variety of jobs. As a part of the Office of Housing & Residence Life, the intramural program is always looking for students interested in working as Intramural officials or program assistants/scorekeepers. APS, Federal Work Study and Regular Student Worker applicants are accepted. Applications from students who do not fall into a work study category are also accepted. Previous officiating experience is not required. To set up an interview, please contact the IMS Specialist, Dylan Johnson, at