March 10, 2020-Employee Informational Update
Dear faculty and staff,
As we continue to monitor and prepare for illnesses such as the flu and the Coronavirus, we would like to encourage each of you to stay up to date regarding your comprehensive personal wellness. This may include items such as:
- creating a personal and family preparedness plan,
- updating your beneficiary information where needed (Standard Life Insurance beneficiary update form attached),
- making sure you have your health insurance cards and information readily available,
- updating your emergency contact information (in Self-Service under user options, or contact Human Resources), and
- visiting the Human Resources website to access important links for our benefit providers.
EAP contact information:
- Phone: 800-346-5484
- Website: anthemeap.com
- Login: Emory & Henry
- Twitter: @AnthemEAP
For questions about reporting travel plans please email Ryan Bowyer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also check out our new website, www.ehc.edu/flu for more information concerning the flu and Coronavirus. If you are experiencing symptoms of a respiratory illness or virus, do not come to work; contact a healthcare provider for further evaluation.
Tracy Peery, MBA, MA, SHRM-CP, PHR
Director of Human Resources