March 16, 2020-Admissions Office Announcement
E&H COVID-19 Update Currently Suspended: Admission Tours, Visits and Open Houses
March 15, 2020
Dear future students and families,
Emory & Henry is committed to stay in contact with you while keeping everyone’s safety in mind. So here’s our plan for the time being:
Visits, tours and open houses temporarily suspended. In an effort to do our part and help stop the spread of the COVID-19 virus and protect our future students, families and staff, we are electing to suspend all guest tours through the Admission and Athletic offices and any planned open houses until the government feels we can resume large group gatherings. The health of our future E&H students, families and current staff remain a priority during this time of uncertainty.
What is currently suspended (to prevent close contact):
- All face-to-face tours, visits on campus, including meeting with coaches.
- Admission Open Houses and Events: Blue & Gold Admitted Students Day, March 27 and Junior Visit Day, April 4
- Please hold these dates for a LIVE VIRTUAL EVENT from 10-11 a.m. EST
But, let’s stay in touch virtually!
A virus will not get in the way of your college dreams and aspirations! Our team plans to use Facetime, Facebook Live, Skype, texts, videos, emails and phone calls to keep our admission counselors, faculty and coaches connected to you and keep our conversations going! We know you’ve worked hard to get where you are today and we are here to answer your questions and make sure you’re here this Fall!
- You and your family are more than welcome to drive through our campuses in Marion (Exit 44), Emory Main Campus (Exit 26) and The Equine Center (Exit 10) should you be traveling through the area.
- Watch our virtual tour online: www.ehc.edu/tour
- Talk to our admission staff anytime at your convenience. Feel free to text, email or call anytime! www.ehc.edu/admission/meet-our-team
- Admission staff and faculty will be making calls to your home or cell to talk with you and your parents to answer any questions.
- Keep connected with our Social Media on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and SnapChat
- Check out our great alumni connections on LinkedIN—we’d like to see you here soon.
- Please know we value you and are thinking of you during this most disruptive time in the world. We look forward to a bright future with you on our campus soon!
Jennifer Pearce, VP for Enrollment Management and External Affairs
Trace Harrison, Events & Affinity Admission Counselor