The website’s calendar contains events from all facets of the College’s activities. Keeping the calendar full and sharing events with other groups is fundamental to maintaining our website. Web editors (see below) can input information events. The MarComm Office then moderates the calendar and reserves the right to alter the page designation, description, information, etc.
Subscribing to Calendars on the Website: How to add to your Google Calendar
To subscribe to specific calendars on the website, like the Academic Calendar or Lyceums follow these steps.
- Go to the calendar on the website. It can be found here www.ehc.edu/calendar.
- Click on the “Subscribe” button located on the right-hand side of the page.
- Right-click on the “ICAL” link located in the middle column and click “Copy Link Address.” *Make sure that you are specifically clicking on the link that says “ICAL” and not “Copy Link”.*
- Go to your Google Calendar, click on the three small dots next to “Add Calendar” and choose the option “From URL”.
- Paste the link address that you copied. You can right-click again and choose “Paste.”
- Click the button that says “Add Calendar” and you will have added that specific feed of events.
NOTE: If you do not see the name of the calendar once subscribed, refresh your page. You can also edit the name of the calendar under “Settings.”