All individuals, as outlined in section 1.1, are required to practice social distancing at all times while on College property, whether indoors or outdoors, and in public. Social distancing means keeping at least six (6) feet of space between individuals; it is one of the best tools to avoid being exposed to the COVID-19 virus and slowing its spread. In order to limit close contact between individuals, the College will implement actions including, but not limited to, the following:
- Requiring physical distancing between individuals;
- Implementing circulation control patterns in buildings;
- Rearranging learning and work spaces;
- Erecting physical barriers as needed;
- Staggering class times and work shifts as needed; and
- Encouraging telework whenever possible.