Appalachian College of Pharmacy Priority Admission
Emory & Henry is pleased to be in partnership with the Appalachian College of Pharmacy to offer a Priority Admission agreement for our students.
This would allow a qualifying student to simultaneously earn a Bachelor of Science and Doctor of Pharmacy degrees in six years total.
To apply for Priority Admission to the Appalachian College of Pharmacy (ACP)
An E&H Student must:
- File a letter of intent with E&H and ACP declaring interest in admission to the ACP Priority Admission Program
- Successfully interview
- Apply to ACP by January 1 of their junior year at E&H.
- Complete 72 semester credit hours
- Earn a C or better in all prerequisite courses.
- All prerequisites must be completed prior to matriculating