Health Focus of Southwest Virginia Healthcare Scholarship
· Has a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a scale of 4.0.
· Is enrolled in or has been accepted to a college or university for the 2021-2022 academic year.
· Has a financial need.
· Plans to attend school in the state of Virginia.
· Has completed all prerequisite courses required for your degree.
· Maintains a permanent residence in one of the following counties: Albemarle, Alleghany, Amherst, Appomattox, Augusta, Bath, Bedford, Bland, Botetourt,
Campbell, Carroll, Craig, Dickenson, Floyd, Franklin, Giles, Grayson, Halifax, Henry, Highland, Lee, Montgomery, Nelson, Patrick, Pittsylvania, Pulaski, Roanoke City & County,
Rockbridge, Rockingham, Russell, Salem City, Scott, Smyth, Tazewell, Washington, Wise, Wythe.
· Is motivated to achieve your education and career goals.