Housing Options & Meal Plans (Room & Board)
Housing (Room) options — Annual Fall & Spring Semesters
- Weaver, Wiley Jackson, Stuart, and Sullins: $5,500 per year
- Hillman (single residence): $7,200 per year
- Cambridge, Prillaman, and Two New Units: $7,200 per year
- Elm and Hickory: $7,200 per year
- Village Townhouse: $7,900 per year
- Private Room additional charge: $1,300 (extra based on availability)
MEAL PLAN (BOARD) OPTIONS — ANNUAL FALL & SPRING SEMESTERS
- 19 Meals per week plus $260 Flex Cash and $250 OneCard Cash: $6350 per year (default meal plan)
- 14 Meals per week plus $300 Flex Cash and $250 OneCard Cash: $6140 per year
- 10 Meals per week plus $300 Flex Cash, $250 OneCard Cash: $5,200 per year (Requires junior or senior status living in the Village Townhouses only.)
- 5 Meals per week plus $250 Flex Cash and $250 OneCard Cash: $2,080 per year (Commuting students only eligible)
Daily meal rates are available for non-residential students and guests.
*OneCard Cash funds are usable for a variety of purposes outside of meal plans such as Sodexo venues, the Emory Mercantile & Bookstore, and printing. More information about the OneCard Cash can be found here, including adding funds through the GET Funds app.