Where do I look to see if I have a work study award?

If you have received a work study award it will appear on your financial aid award, which you can access on MyHub.  The amount listed is typically the amount you have the opportunity to earn over the course of the academic year (fall and spring).  Questions about your financial aid award should be directed to the Financial Aid Office.