Wiley Hall

WIley Hall

Wiley Hall is named in honor of the second E&H president, Ephraim Emerson Wiley, who joined the college in 1938 as the first full-time faculty member. The original structure built in 1912 was destroyed by a fire in 1928, today’s Wiley Hall was reconstructed on the original building’s foundations. Wiley Hall is home to the Offices of Admissions, Financial Aid, and Marketing & Communications, as well as the President’s Office, Registrar, and the Paul Adrian Powell, III Student Success Center.

Speak with an Admissions Counselor about applying for Emory & Henry.

Learn more about the Student Success Center.

Tour Wiley Hall.