Sherman College of Chiropractic 3+1 Early Acceptance Agreement
Sherman College of Chiropractic will grant early acceptance to students from Emory & Henry who meet the following provisions:
- Students must have successfully completed the prescribed curriculum for the B.S. option requirements for Exercise Science.
- Students must have met the minimum “C” (2.0) grade requirement in all prerequisite courses.
- Students must have earned a minimum “B” (3.0) cumulative grade point average (GPA)
- Students will be granted tentative acceptance upon completion of a minimum 45 semester hours, with full approval granted upon receipt of the final semester’s transcript.
- Students who completed a prescribed number of hours in specified subjects at Sherman College of Chiropractic will be granted the Bachelor of Science degree in Exercise Science from Emory & Henry.
The following are required by Sherman College of Chiropractic for admission:
- 90 semester hours
- 24 hours of life and/or physical sciences with at least half containing a lab component
- 15 hours of humanities and/or social sciences
- A “C” (2.0) grade or better in each prerequisite course and a minimum 3.0 grade point average overall
Courses from Sherman College taken in the first four quarters of attendance that are accepted for reverse transfer to complete the B.S. degree:
- ANAT 515 Histology & Embryology and Fundamental Pathology (5)
- ANAT 516 Osteology and Arthrology (4)
- RSCH 512 Intro to Evidence-Informed Practice (1)
- TECH 513 Palpation 1 (4)
- ANAT 524 Musculoskeletal Gross Anatomy (4)
- ANAT 526 Spinal Anatomy (2)
- TECH 520 Spinal Biodynamics I (4)
- TECH 524 Palpation II (3)
- ANAT 532 Neuroanatomy I (5)