Emily Williams House
The Emily Williams House was built in 1848 and is the second oldest building standing on its original site on the campus. Historically, this building was known as Wiley House in deference to its first occupant, Professor Ephraim Emerson Wiley. When he became president of E&H in 1852, he continued to live in the building and did so until his retirement in 1879. Previous to being used as a residence hall, the building was used to house the Office of Admission & Financial Aid.
- Alumni House
- Kelly Library
- Memorial Chapel (Emory United Methodist Church)
- Tennis Courts