General Ticket Information
Single Tickets price
- $ 23 MCA Guest Artist Series
- $ 10 Music and Theatre Department tickets
- $ 15 Recitals Series
- Artalks and exhibits are free and open to the public
- E&H students receive one complimentary ticket to each MCA event. Students must claim their ticket in person at the MCA Box Office with their E&H ID. Tickets will be available three weeks before each event.
- E&H employees are allotted two complimentary tickets to each MCA event. Employees must claim their tickets in person at the MCA Box Office with their E&H ID. Tickets will be available three weeks before each event.
- For groups ten or more, attending one performance, there is a 10% discount and a flat handling fee on $10. Please call the MCA Box Office to place your order and receive the discount.
- There are no discounts for children, senior citizens, students of other institution, emergency personnel, or alumni
Absolutely no refunds; however tickets may be exchanged with a 48-hour lead time.
Programs are subject to change.
Guest Artist Series: $23
The Guest Artist Series is a curated lineup of nationally and internationally known performing and visual artists. The MCA strives to showcase artists and performing styles that are not frequently featured in Southwest Virginia, providing E&H students with the opportunity to experience one-on-one interactions with artists at the cutting edge of their fields.
Departmental Events: $10
The MCA is proud to host the choral, instrumental and theatre performances of the talented E&H students. With several choral and musical ensembles, there is something for everyone’s musical taste. The theatre department produces four performances a year, featuring performance styles from a classic Greek tragedy to modern works.
Recital Series: $15
The Recital Series features E&H Faculty recitals and visiting academic professors and friends who have a variety of talents in all types of mediums.