The Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP) at Emory & Henry College supports the College’s faculty and staff in their pursuit of external funding for campus projects.
We take a team approach to sponsored programs at Emory & Henry College. Our team assists faculty and staff with identification of sources of funding, the application process, and award management.
Pre-award we provide support and assistance with:
- Identification of Possible Funding
- E&H Internal Approvals
- Proposal and Budget Development
- Review of Grant Requirements and Final Edits to Proposals
- Authorized signatures for Grant Submission
Post-award we provide support and assistance with:
- Coordinate/Manage Grant Acceptances
- Budget and the Business Office
- Follow-up communication, and trouble-shooting
Want to speak with someone about the process for pursuing external funding at Emory & Henry? Contact us to set up a virtual meeting.