We offer a wide variety of subjects and courses, as well as a variety of delivery methods (in-person, drop-in, individual appointments, and Zoom) to aid students with their tutoring needs.
Schedule a tutoring appointment using Penji
We will be utilizing the scheduling platform called Penji to schedule sessions and access the tutoring calendar. Penji is available as an app on both Apple and Android devices and can also be accessed on a desktop computer.
It is important that you sign up for Penji using your ehc.edu email address, otherwise you will not have access to the E&H tutoring information.
Additional resources & information:
A short Penji tutorial (for sign up and appointment creation) can be found here.
Schedule an individual session at least one day in advance.
- If possible, identify specific questions and concepts you need to address. You can send topics and materials to your tutor through the Penji app before your session starts!
- Check out the Calendar! There are drop-in sessions across campus that do not require an appointment.
- Don’t see your subject? No problem! The Penji app allows you to make a request. We will do our best to find a tutor in the requested subject area.
Are you in need of a Writing tutor? We can help with that too!
- Download and register with Penji.
- Select your appointment preference (30 min. one time, 60 min. one time, 30 min. weekly, 60 min. weekly).
- In the subject section at the bottom, click “edit your topics.”
- Type “Writing Tutor,” to see available, trained Writing tutors.
Looking for additional writing resources? A collection of resources on the following topics is available: