In the Academic Peer Mentoring Program, you can be matched with an experienced student who will serve as your guide to the E&H college experience!
You can ask for a mentor any semester that you want to. You’ll meet once a week with your mentor. You might talk about time management or study strategies, attend lyceums, learn how to build a class schedule, or just do homework.
Depending on your needs, you can be matched with a student who is:
- Majoring in the same field as you
- An athlete who is used to balancing the demands of classes and their sport
- Someone involved in the same activity who has learned to balance the demands of classes and that activity
- Someone who has learned to overcome similar challenges (like procrastination!)
- Someone who has similar interests, who you will feel comfortable with
To request a peer mentor, please email Travis Proffitt, Dean of Student Success, at firstname.lastname@example.org.