Army ROTC is the largest officer-producing organization with the American military, having commissioned more than half a million second lieutenants since its inception.
Participants will get paid a stipend for attending and earn six credits. Upon graduation, students will be commissioned as officers and may serve in the regular Army, Army Reserve or Army National Guard.
Who Can Join?
- The program is open to all current and incoming students enrolled at Emory & Henry.
What’s My Future?
- Upon graduation with a degree of their choice, students will be commissioned as officers and may serve in the Army, Army Reserve or Army National Guard. The ROTC has commissioned more than half a million second lieutenants since its inception.
- The new partnership will allow Emory & Henry students to become cadets and participate in leadership and physical training courses at ETSU while continuing their academic studies.
How long does it take?
- Although the program is designed to be completed in four years, students may complete all requirements within a two-year period through participation in a summer training session called the Leader’s Training Course.
- Participants who contract with the Army ROTC will earn a stipend and six credits.